What’s it about?
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply a broad range of administrative competencies in varied work contexts, using some discretion and judgement. They may provide technical advice and support to a team.
Pathways into the qualification
BSB Certificate III in Business or other relevant qualification OR with vocational experience in assisting sales team leaders, supervisors or managers to conduct sales activities but without a formal sales qualification.
Pathways from the qualification
BSB51215 Diploma of Marketing or a range of other Business-related Diploma qualifications.
What needs to be completed?
10 units of competence are required to complete this qualification within the specific requirements as set out below:
4 core units, plus 6 elective units, of which:
- 4 elective units must be selected from the elective units listed within the Units of Competency document
- 2 elective units may be selected from the elective units listed within the Units of Competency document, from this Training Package, or from any current accredited course or endorsed Training Package at this qualification level or Certificate III or Diploma level.
Okay, so how do I do it?
Flexible blended learning that is competency focused, allowing students to achieve outcomes at their own pace and maintain requirements of employers through:
- Computer – accessing world class learning and assessments mapped to industry standards and recognised practices through WOLAS Revolution and learning guides
- Workplace – face to face, one on one observations, learning and assessment tasks
- Support – Continuous learning model that combines, 24 hour access to trainers, fortnightly contacts via phone, email, Skype and face to face visits in the workplace
12 months full-time
24 months part-time or through school-based apprenticeship/traineeship arrangements